Thanks a lot Jen for Nominating our blog for Real Neat Blog Award 02. We are new to this blogging world, we feel privileged to be a part of it. Thanks to bloggers like you who have motivated and inspired us.
I hereby request all our followers to kindly check Jen’s blog GYBSYBUS28, I am sure everyone will love her blog just like the way we do. The simplicity and honesty truly catches my eyes. There are a very few people who admire others to do better each time they write their blog, she is one of them, thanks again from the bottom of my heart ❤️
I have nominated 7 bloggers as per the rules that are set for this award nominations. So all the nominated bloggers mentioned below, please go through the rules.
Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
Answer the 7 questions sent by the person who nominated you
Nominate 7 new blogs to receive the award and write them 7 new questions
List the rules and display the Real Neat Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
Jen’s Questions for me;
1. Coffee or tea?
Coffee anytime for me but Neehal would prefer Milk always
2. Do you exercise everyday?
Yes we have a small gym at home, we try our level best to stay fit by exercising everyday.
3. If you can give one advice about blogging, what is it?
Just do it, don’t think what will be the outcome, this is the medium for you to share your experiences, do it honestly 😊
4. If you can choose a different job, what would that be?
An interior designer 👩🎨
5. Which country do you dream to live in?
Already in a country full of dreams, India 🇮🇳
6. One thing that you wish was different for you?
Nothing, By Gods grace we all are blessed, should be thankful for everything that he has blessed us with.
7. What does your perfect day look like?
A peaceful beach resort, where I can sit and admire the beauty of nature, a cup of milk/coffee and a MacBook to write more and more blogs.
My nominations: (I’ll nominate 8)
- Travelling Bugs & Edible Bytes
- Daddy’s Cuisine
- Cafe Book Bean
- An Intoxicated Storyteller
- TOKIDOKI (NOMAD)
- The Nomad Fashionista
1. What is your idea of a perfect date?
2. What is that one thing you can’t live without?
3. Which post on Our blog did you like the most?
4. Fast food at a roadside stall or home-made rice and curry?
5. What is your dream holiday destination?
6. If you have just one day left in your life what would you do to make a difference?
7. Would you host another blogger friend from a different country for a day and write a blog together? If yes, what would be the blog about?
Please follow us at Work Eat Out. Thank you for visiting.